페이지 정보작성자 최고관리자 댓글 조회 작성일 22-03-15 02:44
The Graduate School Institutional TOEFL (for graduate school admission and graduation thesis submission qualification test) will be conducted as follows.
As a measure for the safety of test takers and prevention of the spread of infectious diseases, the test schedule may be adjusted or canceled according to social distancing guidelines
We ask for your understanding and we will notify you of any changes at a later date.
1. Implementation outline and application schedule: (Submissions cannot be accepted after the application deadline!)
go. Reception schedule
number of receptionists
(09:30 – 12:00)
From 3/14 (Mon) to 4/6 (Wed) 12:00
(First-come, first-served basis)
* May be canceled due to COVID-19, to be notified separately if any changes occur
me. How to apply:http://b2b.toeic.co.kr/yonsei ※ Individual online application through the website
all. Cancellation of application: Cancellation is possible only within the application period ※ Cancellation is not possible after the application period
2. Test date and place
go. Test date: 2022. 4. 16. (Sat) 09:30 ~ 12:00 (to be announced separately if there is a change)
* Entrance to the exam hall, check your seat, and take a seat: 09:00 ~ 09:30 (Never enter after 9:30)
number of questions
Section 1 - Listening
about 35 minutes
Section 2 - Grammar
Section 3 - Reading Comprehension
me. Test Venue: Yonsei University (Seoul Campus) Education Science Hall (subject to change)
all. exam schedule
|Enter the exam hall after wearing a mask, checking your temperature, and using hand sanitizer|
|No entry after 09:30|
|The test start time may be adjusted according to local circumstances.|
※ Due to COVID-19, check-in and check-out are conducted according to the entry/exit guidelines, and entry to the test center is prohibited in the following cases, so please understand and cooperate.
<Guide to Prohibition of Entrance to Examination Hall>
①- If you have visited overseas within the last 14 days or have fever or respiratory symptoms (cough, difficulty breathing, etc.)
- Those who are currently in quarantine after receiving a notice of inpatient treatment (or a notice of self-quarantine), such as patients, doctor patients*, and suspected infectious diseases
② (Patients, pseudo-patients* and suspected infectious diseases, etc.) Those who are currently in quarantine after receiving a notice of inpatient treatment (or a notice of self-quarantine)
* Those in contact with the patient who have fever or respiratory symptoms (cough, difficulty breathing, etc.)
ID card, driver's license,
Choose one of your passports (must be before the expiration date)
※ If you do not bring your ID, you cannot take the test.
※ No student ID
※ Passports newly issued after December 21 , 2020 (passports without the last digit of resident registration number) must be presented together with passport information to be recognized as a regulated identification card.
|writing tool||pencil, sharpener, or eraser||Any type of pencil|
※ If you do not bring your ID card and admission ticket, or if you only have a student ID, you will not be able to take the exam.
4. Notes on Corona
- Prior notice to the implementing agency is required for those who develop suspected symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, respiratory disease, etc.) or who are subject to self-quarantine
- Sanitize your hands before entering the room, check your temperature, and wear a mask during the test
- Prohibit unnecessary conversation and maintain proper distance when entering and leaving
- Prohibition of movement within the building other than the test site and entry/exit route and contact with unnecessary equipment
5. Announcement of grades and issuance of report cards
go. Grade announcement: From 15:00 on the date of grade announcement
me. Grade Check:Individual confirmation at http://ipresult.toeflitp.co.kr
all. Issuance of transcripts
- Printing and issuance available from personal computer (※ Free issuance of up to 3 copies)
- Additional issuance can only be issued for 3 additional copies when the reason is submitted on the grade inquiry page
6. Contact us
go. Inquiries about errors related to test fee payment: 02)1600-1522
me. Inquiries regarding exam registration: 02-2280-7235
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.