페이지 정보작성자 최고관리자 댓글 조회 작성일 22-07-05 11:24
Required documents for each scholarship are designated from this semester, so please check the notice before you prepare and submit it.
Please note that if the required documents are not submitted, your application will be excluded from the examination.
A. Students who are currently attending 2022 Spring Semester in the CS Dept.
B. Minimum of 12 credits in 2022 Spring Semester
2. Application Procedure
A. Document Preparation
* If the required documents are not submitted, your application will be excluded from the examination.
How to Prepare
Application Form, Personal Statement,
Consent Forms, Transcript (Only accept original scanned copies)
Check the attached application form.
2022 Spring transcript will be available from July 7 to July 13 on the portal.
B. Application Process
1) Period: July/7/2022 (Thu.) ~
August/5/2022 (Fri.) July/13/2022 (Wed.)
Submit application forms and copies of all the documents via e-mail
- E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Format: PDF only (Combine all the documents into ONE PDF file in order, including application form)
C. Result Announcement: noticed via personal email registered in the Yonsei portal as soon as decided.
D. Payment: paid directly to your Korean bank account registered on the Yonsei Portal during August 2022. Please make sure to register your account number in advance.
A. Only documents submitted within the application period will be received, so please submit them within the deadline.
B. All the documents should be prepared in English. The documents not in English must be translated.
C. Scholarship may be canceled if the contents of the application or documents are found to be false.
A. Phone: +82-2-2123-2710
B. Email: email@example.com
- [지원서_양식]_CS_Merit-based_Scholarship_Application_Form_2022-1.docx (25.0K) 34회 다운로드 | DATE : 2022-07-05 11:24:58
등록된 댓글이 없습니다.