- 2021-2 CS Merit-based Scholarship Application
- 컴퓨터과학과 홈페이지 관리자
- 게시글 내용
- Required documents for each scholarship are designated from this semester, so please check the notice before you prepare and submit it. Please note that if the required documents are not submitted, your application will be excluded from the examination.
A. Students who are currently attending 2021 Fall Semester in the CS Dept.
B. Minimum of 12 credits in 2021 Fall Semester
2. Application Procedure
A. Document Preparation
* If the required documents are not submitted, your application will be excluded from the examination.
How to Prepare
Application Form, Personal Statement,
Check the attached application form.
B. Application Process
1) Period: Oct/5/2021 (Tue.) – Oct/31/2021 (Sun.)
Submit application forms and copies of all the documents via e-mail
- E-mail Address: email@example.com
- Format: PDF only (Comine all the documents into ONE PDF file in order, including application form)
C. Result Announcement: noticed via personal email registered in the Yonsei portal as soon as decided
D. Payment: paid directly to your Korean bank account registered on the Yonsei Portal during January 2022. Please make sure to register your account number in advance
A. Only documents submitted within the application period will be received, so please submit them within the deadline.
B. All the documents should be prepared in English. The documents not in English must be translated.
C. Scholarship may be canceled if the contents of the application or documents are found to be false.
A. Phone: +82-2-2123-2710
B. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org